Custom in-ear
Jan 18, 2018 at 2:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

yuukichi

New Head-Fier
Hello head-fi peoples !!

Post today beacause I think about make an order for CIEM but can't not make a choice so I would like to know guys you're feedback and advice because i don't have any experience at all and if it need to make a big price i prefer ask before thank you (^^)

So after a lot and a lot of choices in the ciem's world, this is my final wishlist .

-1964 ears A18t 2,999$ (M20)
-1964 ears A12t 1,999$ (M20)
-unique melody mason v3 2,699$
-unique melody mentor v3 2,699$
-unique melody maestro v2 1,599$
-empire ears Athena-VIII $1,299.99
-empire ears Zeus XIV $2,099.99
-other brand and much cheaper is welcome too

I would like to know how is the noise reduction in unique melody and &
For more details, i am sometimes on stage but the ciem will more be used for myself.

I'm not in bass rang sign and would like more a neutral or raw sound but a warm and at home atmosphere is welcome too like the harmony 8.2

A deep and wide stage is very important and not crowded.
I read that the u18 have the biggest stage but not the much deeper and some peoples found themselves a little lonely and not really in the warm place.

to be simple, I would like a sound that sends a big punch and impact in the head no matter the style starting from the classic to metal even if I do not listen too much this last one. A warm emotional place, instruments well placed and detailed in space and a present strong voice.
I think the listener place is better in stage for feels everything but in other place in fine too please tell me.

Usually, I grant more intention to high pitch and high notes must be well reconstituted in ciem but the bass need to be here.I do not really know the empire because there are a mid rang signature and i was afraid about the bass but i have a concern about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back