Custom In Ear Monitors "Buyer's Guide" - FYI
Feb 10, 2013 at 1:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

bwaterme

New Head-Fier
Greetings!

This past December I started researching custom in ear monitors.   Before I started any research, Ultimate Ears was the only brand I knew. But once I did some searching and reading this forum, I was quickly overwhelmed at the number of choices. 

In making my decision I was trying to be as thorough as possible since I really don't intend to make buying CIEMs a habit.  I put together a sheet listing all the CIEMs makers I came across.  I'm sure there are some left out, but this guide covers a vast majority of them I believe.  Almost all the data included is strictly from the manufacturer's website, and I can't guarantee all it is 100% accurate.  Should be pretty darn close.  You can download the excel file on the link below.   I hope it is helpful for those looking to buy CIEMs. 

I did not include any subjective opinions.  If you see anything that you know not to be accurate, feel free to let me know and I will update accordingly. 

By the way, I ended up with JH13s.  I decided not to take any chances and go with the original creator, Jerry Harvey.  So far I am extremely pleased with my decision.

Cheers!

[size=10.5pt]https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8s0yl37cds7lc1/CIEMs%20Feb%2010%202012.xlsx[/size]

Feb 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #2 of 2
Great initiative !
Thank you
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back