Custom In Ear Monitor nail polish fix fitment?
Jan 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

infam0ussteven

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone, my CIEMs need a little adjustment and I've heard about the clear nail polish trick. Can anyone that has done it tell me how I should go about doing this? I'm afraid it'll look weird when I put it on and also what if I apply it to the wrong place, can I remove it? I'd imagine removing it with acetone would be bad for the acrylic shell unless it can just scratch off? Also what type of clear nail polish is okay for inserting in my ears? Is any kind fine? I wasn't really sure where to put this so if it's in the wrong section, please forgive me.

Jan 15, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #2 of 4
Help or thoughts anyone? Thanks!

Jan 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #3 of 4
From what I've read removal of the nail polish is just a case of rubbing the area until it comes off.  Might be better asking the question in the customs thread by average joe!

Cheers

Jan 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
From what I've read removal of the nail polish is just a case of rubbing the area until it comes off.  Might be better asking the question in the customs thread by average joe!

Cheers

Thanks, David! I've thought about posting in a custom thread but wasn't sure which to post in, guess I'll do that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back