Custom IEMs
Feb 25, 2017 at 12:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Makkenji

New Head-Fier
Looking for a pair of custom IEMs for punk/emo/indie rock music and a lot of self produced music recorded on phones and home studios (The Front Bottoms, Modern Baseball, Empire! Empire!). Was looking into Noble Audio, but they changed their entire line up, any idea on what a good custom IEM would be?

I currently mainly listen to music on a Nexus 5x, will be upgrading to a iBasso DX50/90 or a Shanling M1. I'm also considering getting the Chord Mojo for my Nexus 5x and my future DAP.

Feb 25, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #3 of 3
Looking for a pair of custom IEMs for punk/emo/indie rock music and a lot of self produced music recorded on phones and home studios (The Front Bottoms, Modern Baseball, Empire! Empire!). Was looking into Noble Audio, but they changed their entire line up, any idea on what a good custom IEM would be?

I currently mainly listen to music on a Nexus 5x, will be upgrading to a iBasso DX50/90 or a Shanling M1. I'm also considering getting the Chord Mojo for my Nexus 5x and my future DAP.

Check out the Custom Art Music One. It could work for you. A bargain and an excellent CIEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back