Custom earphone brands in the UK?
Dec 23, 2008 at 9:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Apple254

100+ Head-Fier
I was just wondering if there were any custom earphone manufacturers in the UK? I am quite interested in getting a pair of customs in a year or so and was just wondering if I would have to send off molds to the US or if I could just send them to a company in the UK.

Dec 23, 2008 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 14
hand held audio.co.uk, hi-fi headphones.co.uk and, I think, advanced mp3players.co.uk offer custom options (though they are for a concerned custom manufacturer, the sites being intermedaries, as such).

Dec 23, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Apple254 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahhh I see, thank you very much.

No problem
beerchug.gif
. As intermediates though, they will charge a fee for that service. Whether this works out cheaper than buying direct and paying customs charges etc, I have no idea?

Dec 23, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #7 of 14
Quote:

Yer, with all due respect I like the look of the link that 'LFC_SL' gave me.
Just a question for you LFC_SL do you know anything about their T3's?

Fair enough Lol. You didn't make it clear to whom you were responding to with all due respect
wink.gif

Dec 23, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

I posted the reply without refreshing the page; therefore hadn't seen LFC_SL's reply yet
wink.gif

No worries
wink.gif

Dec 23, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #12 of 14
Had the same thoughts as you...i guess my logic was that I'm keeping these for years so worth spending the extra loot now to stop the upgrade-itis :)

The T2s rank very highly. Not many reviews on the T1s as they are pretty new.

Dec 24, 2008 at 12:29 AM Post #13 of 14
what are the cheapest customs out there?

Dec 24, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #14 of 14
Well in the UK, from what I can see, probably the aforementioned Advanced Communication Solutions T3's. They retail at £229GBP. However if in the US I believe LiveWires are the cheapest, they retail at $249USD plus shipping and handling costs; remember you also have to take into account the audiologist fees as well though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back