Custom "Breitling for Billy" SuperFreQ IEM pics (Dial up go fly The Coop!) Time has never sounded so good..
Jun 1, 2008 at 7:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
I ordered a set of SuperFreQ's with the "B" logo and on each iem have one side of the Breitling wings. so when the iem's are in place it would look like i have little wings in my ear, well you get the idea. FreQ did a perfect job on the logo and had great customer service the whole way from start to finish!
The yellow is perfect and so is the Navy Blue to the Breitling colors, of course with my luck and iem fitting they need to be sent back for a resize though. they fit great just a breaking seal when i open my mouth...no big problem really...

anyway the pics do no justice to the beauty of FreQ's job! hopefully when they come back working perfect in regards to the seal then you may see some 2008 Jacuzzi pics. actually bought these cause i wanted custom iem's for the Jacuzzi this summer without hurting the soft and more expensive Sensaphonic 2xs iem's i have now. also really fits the New yellow Seawolf i just got in..maybe the FreQ's are water proof to 10,000 feet just like the watch?....ummmm so on the the pics!

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

Excuse the messy presentation from the Watches, the pics were taken after a long day on the wrist, both watches got in at least 9 hours today each...and yeah i am tired...goodnight England!

Jun 1, 2008 at 8:03 AM Post #3 of 15
Wow this looks exceptional. Props to you
smily_headphones1.gif
Once I can afford these perhaps i'll have a try xD

Jun 1, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #7 of 15
Nice. I love the yellow.
smily_headphones1.gif
Nice watches, too.

Jun 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
aslong as britling lawyers dont come knocking on your door for putting their brand on a "non approved product"

it's a one off for a customer that requested and can never be sold to anyone else, besides any watch company would have more non approved products out there to worry about then one set of ear phones
tongue.gif
what are they going to do send a cease and desist letter for a one off product that will never be made again, which was only made cause a customer of theirs liked them so much to have it done it the first place?
it would cost them less to send a used Colt then have that letter even printed up and sent by mail...

thanks for everyones kind words, they really do look nice in life but the best part is the colors match perfect! i can't wait to get them back in so i can compare them to the Sensa's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back