Custom Art Go One (first DD & wireless!) - Impressions thread
Feb 7, 2022 at 12:25 PM Post #16 of 19
Ha ha!
The best way to get Go ONE is still to order them, some of us use this good old method. :relaxed:
I think @piotrus-g will be happy to send you the earphones then.:wink:

Jun 4, 2022 at 8:20 PM Post #17 of 19
Are there any more impressions of it? @Deezel177 provided some info in watercooler thread... And then I find it, but no info whatsoever. Does it compete in the sub-$500 bracket against today's contenders?

@davidmolliere can you help?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2023 at 7:20 AM Post #18 of 19
Hi @piotrus-g , please help me with this - I bought a Go One from a fellow here, but cannot connect the bluetooth cable with my phone. Whenever I try to connect, on my phone I get a notification that This device needs an app to connect. Can you tell me how to circumvent this issue and pair it with my android smartphone?

Mar 23, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #19 of 19
Hi @piotrus-g , please help me with this - I bought a Go One from a fellow here, but cannot connect the bluetooth cable with my phone. Whenever I try to connect, on my phone I get a notification that This device needs an app to connect. Can you tell me how to circumvent this issue and pair it with my android smartphone?
Hi,

I know the issue you are talking about, but can't help via head-fi. Please reach out to me by email. It's a simple fix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back