Curse you Head-Fi...
Apr 19, 2006 at 7:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

enorganik

New Head-Fier
I'm starting to notice little things and I don't know if it will end up being good. Like at the beginning(11ish seconds) of Pinball Wizard( The Who ) there are two random low bass sounds on the left while the guitar is strumming on the right. As if the drummer accidently hit something. But I love these things no matter what
smily_headphones1.gif
. The bass is as true as I heard...I had to cut back the EQ, because my old crappy headphones didn't have any bass. Boy was I surprised when I first put these on
tongue.gif

Thank you Head-Fi for making me a believer.
tongue.gif
(Already put in for Corda Headfive
icon10.gif
)

Apr 19, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by enorganik

Thank you Head-Fi for making me poor.
frown.gif

I had to. Welcome to the wonderful world of hearing your music for the first time, and eating Ramen 25 days out of the month.
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #3 of 5
Bah I still have like 3 grand that needs to be blown on misc. undeserving items. Just not anymore headphones...for now
rolleyes.gif

Apr 19, 2006 at 9:09 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Bah I still have like 3 grand that needs to be blown on misc. undeserving items. Just not anymore headphones...for now
rolleyes.gif

So Singlepower has some very nice amp offerings
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

(Already put in for Corda Headfive
icon10.gif
)

Me to, hope it's good. I asked Jan how it would do with an HD650, and as it turns out, the HD650 is one of the main reference headphones used when designing the headfive! I can hardly wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back