Current status of the loan programme
Oct 20, 2008 at 12:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Zanth

SHAman who knew of Head-Fi ten years prior to its existence
Right now there are two sets of headphones in distribution with two more sets on their way.

The GS-1000's have met with wide acceptance and I believe we are on the 5th or perhaps 6th person to borrow them. The SR-60's have endured the most travel time back and forth from Canada to the US and are en route to the fourth listener.

I currently have the RS-1's and RS-2's which will be sent out as a duo for those interested in A/B'ing these two Reference Series phones. I've had them for a bit longer than I anticipated due mainly to work and illness which has kept me from the requisite listening period to do a solid review of the phones. I am in the process of finalizing my notes and comparing them to each other as well as to my vintage set of RS-1's and for kicks, the GS-1000's. That review should be up just as the combo is leaving my house.

To find out how you can borrow a set of phones for nearly free (only the cost of shipping to the next person on the list is incurred by the participant) please visit the main thread located here!

Mar 5, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #2 of 3
Well, life took some twists in the early new year and kinda trickled along throughout February. The end of the fiscal year is nearly here and finally life has smoothed out a bit. I'm back on the boards and will be revamping the program with new headphones very soon, likely by April 1st we will get back on the ball. Fingers crossed for a PS-1000 and an HD800!

Oct 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #3 of 3
Okay, mid Oct now and things are on. The end of the week everything goes out, it is all organized and we head into the new year going very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back