Current Inexpensive IEMs of choice?
Sep 15, 2018 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Gavin Foxx

New Head-Fier
So I am looking for IEM's under $40 USD that people consider 'good for the price'.

I'm looking for something currently made that's easy to find online under that price range on amazon.

Bonus if they are relatively flat, durable, and can be slept in without issue.

Thanks!

Sep 15, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 14
So I am looking for IEM's under $40 USD that people consider 'good for the price'.

I'm looking for something currently made that's easy to find online under that price range on amazon.

Bonus if they are relatively flat, durable, and can be slept in without issue.

Thanks!

TRN V20 are cheap, decent for the price, and more neutral than KZ

Sep 18, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #9 of 14
Hifiman Bolt's were good for the 10$ price tag. May need to spend an extra $10 on tips for something that seals well. The sound is enjoyable but flawed, which is what you should expect for the price.

Sep 22, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #12 of 14
I'm super wary of getting IEM's used... even with replacing the eartips!
I bought some 1More's used and had some problems with them. They didn't cover them under warranty, but 1More did give me a coupon code to replace them at significant discount. I was pretty impressed with their customer service. Something to think about.

Sep 23, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #13 of 14
I really like the v20s

Sep 23, 2018 at 4:18 PM Post #14 of 14
KZ10 would be my choice it might come in a bit over budget but is very good for the price. Hybrid 5 driver one dynamic and 4 balanced armatures a bit on the bright side but not as much as the other KZ’s and decent bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back