current favorite online retailers
Mar 1, 2005 at 1:13 PM Post #3 of 10
Digikey, Mouser, Allied Electronics (for parts), and Contact East (for tools).

Have placed both large ($200+) and small ($30) orders with all of them over the past couple of months and they've nailed them all.

Nate

Mar 1, 2005 at 2:05 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by dsavitsk
digikey is head and shoulders above everyone else for regular stuff. Otherwise, I like Percy for boutique parts.

I second that.

Mar 1, 2005 at 5:32 PM Post #6 of 10
I've placed 3 or 4 Digikey orders in the past month (ranging from $30 to $120), and they absolutely nailed them all. Well packed and organized and shipped out immediately.

I placed one order with Mouser for a myriad of different resistors and misc. parts, and they also nailed it. Shipped and responded just a little slower than Digikey did, but still excellent. Better still, many of the parts came in reusable zip-lock bags, where Digikey uses sealed plastic.

Mar 1, 2005 at 6:12 PM Post #7 of 10
Used digi-key a few times in the past, always shipped right, great service.

Percy
confused.gif
Do they have a website?

...Mitch

Mar 1, 2005 at 8:00 PM Post #8 of 10
Parts Express has been great for me. They are only 70 miles or so from me, so I get my orders a day or so after I order them.

Also countless perfect orders from Digikey and Mouser.

For electronics stuff in general All Electronics and MPJA have treated me well.

Mar 2, 2005 at 12:56 AM Post #9 of 10
I've found Digikey and Mouser to be equivalently good. I think Mouser is sometimes cheaper, their shipping usually costs a little more. Mouser has no minimum order, whereas Digikey has a $25 minimum. Most BB and AD opamps can be obtained from Digikey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back