CrossRoads MylarOne X3, XB, and Classic Owners Club
Sep 16, 2007 at 12:18 PM Post #917 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the cx300 and i think the bass is very poor. The earphones that came with my zen had more.

Has any1 done a deal with jaben eg X3 and XB for $67?

Also i am from britain and what amount shall i paypal him if i choose to buy them??

You pay what's on the jaben site. The price already includes postage costs to anywhere in the world.

About the X3+XB pack, that's a nice idea, e-mail wilson at jaben and ask him for a price, maybe you get a nice deal
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 16, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #921 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhumur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another proud X3 owner here. Just got them through an associate of Uncle Wilson in Bangkok. Mine's got black elbows, with thin red and blue bands. Breaking them in right now with pink noise, running 24 hours a day.

so far, i have to agree with conventional wisdom...bass is less than inspiring.

Sep 16, 2007 at 6:40 PM Post #923 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by deaconblues /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the X3 sounds really amazing, but you gotta use an amp to bring that low end up to par.

How can you use an amp for earphones etc and how much do they cost?

I realised you can get some for guitars etc but for earphones?

Sorry for a nooby question but i really am lost

Sep 17, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #924 of 1,031
Just want everyone to know how awesome the people at Jaben are - The right earbud on my X3 have had the crinkling noise for a while, and I e-mailed David @ Jaben asking if I could exchange the X3 with the XB, with me paying the $ difference. I got an e-mail shortly afterwards and David said I could exchange it with no extra cost! Wow! Greatness.

David already shipped the XB's out - talk about service

Sep 18, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #925 of 1,031
im interested in purchasing a set of mylarone's but i dont know which to get, and what colours are available.

their shopping site doesnt really tell me much.

any tips? or things i should consider?

thanks!!

Sep 18, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #926 of 1,031
When I ordered my black ones with silver rings, I just clicked the button under...
"Made a deal with us ? Paying a discounted / non-standard / special price ? Use this button."
But I did email them also asking them if they had a specific color in stock.

Then specified there that I wanted a specific color based on this pic.
mylarx3-4a.jpg

Sep 19, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #928 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenjchang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
okay..

PK3's or Mylars

pk3s have a sale right now...im such a sucker for sales

prob use with an ipod shuffle, no amp, for uper portable use around town.

Steven,

I have both the Mylars and the PK2s; while I haven't heard the PK3s I think that I can do a comparison. They are completely different headphones from one another. If you want isolation, go with the Mylarones, if you want to be able to hear what is happening around you or just want a headphone that you can easily put in and out get the PK3s (I can recommend the PK2s as well for unamped use).

Sep 21, 2007 at 10:44 AM Post #929 of 1,031
how do i use the special button on jaben website?

i want to make a note of the colour and what eartips i want with it, but when i click the special button i need to put in a price?

also, it wants me to make 2 separate purchases as well, 1 for the special button and 1 for the headphone purchase.

or is there a way to make a note when checking out the headphone purchase? David just told me to make a note, but i'm not very good with paypal so i dont know what to do. please help... i want my earphones lol

any ideas Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back