Creatives next vision m
Jan 30, 2007 at 5:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jumpinjohn1234

500+ Head-Fier
Well Now that Creative is offering rebates to the vision M. brining the price for an M to $160. I'm curious does this possibly mean they're going to release something soon. Its been a while, and it'd be nice for something new- not that the vision m is bad.

Any thoughts?
speculations?

Jan 30, 2007 at 6:10 AM Post #2 of 2
I'd like them to release something new as well. i'm in the market for an mp3 player that's not ipod. If they offer something better than the ZV:M I'd be down like a clown charlie brown.

Although it's not an option in reality, I'd like them to bring the sound quality back up to old creative standards. I've heard the current zen and it sucks compaired to the old namad jukebox series. I've owned the jukebox 3 and jukebox zen which sound about identical to me and are the best mp3 players i've heard. The jukebox 3 boasted 2 line outs and a headphone out, optical and analog line in recording, and with both batteries 24 hour battery life. It had plenty of flaws including a easily breakable screen, flimsy headphone out and a malfuncioning scroll wheel. But for us portable audiophools it rocked out! I really miss the old standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back