Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro for €126.75 (about $185), a good deal?
Jun 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

EDP

Head-Fier
The title says it all.

It's second hand, comes with everything and is in a used, but fully functional state. Price includes shipping to the Netherlands

Is it a good deal? I want to know it before friday, because this saturday the system will probably be sold to another person.

I searched on Ebay and Amazon, but I couldn't find it cheaper (including shipping to the Netherlands).

Jun 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #2 of 5

Quote:
The title says it all.

It's second hand, comes with everything and is in a used, but fully functional state. Price includes shipping to the Netherlands

Is it a good deal? I want to know it before friday, because this saturday the system will probably be sold to another person.

I searched on Ebay and Amazon, but I couldn't find it cheaper (including shipping to the Netherlands).

It's a nice card, but why that one? Do you really require the console and the added bundle? Because for less money you can get a X-Fi Titanium HD, which is a superior card, even if geared towards stereo output.

Jun 16, 2011 at 1:46 PM Post #3 of 5

as you are from the netherlands also , i have a Asus STX essence pci-e card.
i can sell you that for a very modest price of 75 euro's. it is in pristine condition.

Quote:
The title says it all.

Jun 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #4 of 5
So what about the Asus STX Essence in comparison with the Creative X-Fi Titanium HD? Which is better for music+gaming needs (mainly music)?

Oh and don't forget about windows 7 compatibility! I guess there's no problems there, but if so: please tell me!

Jun 16, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
So what about the Asus STX Essence in comparison with the Creative X-Fi Titanium HD? Which is better for music+gaming needs (mainly music)?

Oh and don't forget about windows 7 compatibility! I guess there's no problems there, but if so: please tell me!

For gaming and music, the X-Fi Titanium HD is the best performer. Again, this is all IMO. And there are no compatibility issues.

But 75€ for a Xonar Essence STX is a nice deal :) At retail price, I would never get one, but for that price, perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back