Creative MuVo Micro vs. Sandisk DAP
Dec 5, 2004 at 6:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Grape Crusher

New Head-Fier
Creative MuVo Micro and Sandisk DAP are both available w. 526mb for under $120. (At Circuit City) Seems like a great price per mb to me. Both are really tiny, have FM tuners. But can't find reviews for either of them. (Didn't even know that Sandisk made a player!)

Anybody have one? Or have used either of these? Your Impressions?

Sound Quality?
Ease of use? (Drag n' Drop? or need proprietary Software?)
Display: Bright, Legible? Easy Navigation?

And any thing else you'd care to share.

Thanks

Grape Crusher

Dec 6, 2004 at 12:45 AM Post #4 of 8
go with creative muvo. i had the chance to listen to them and they were really good consdering how small they were. also comes with preset and customizable EQ. they dont need a proprietory software and can be drag & drop (if i remember correctly). interface is very straightforward and takes mere minutes to learn.

Dec 7, 2004 at 6:19 AM Post #5 of 8
I have some experience with the SanDisk player. My boss bought a 1GB model for his wife for Christmas, and I helped him rip some discs.

I only listened to one song, and used the included earphones. All I can say from such a limited experience is that it sounded "pretty good," and the interface was "okay." The volume is good. It runs on one AAA battery, if I remember correctly. The unit is recognized as an external drive - no software needed to be installed.

I think my boss' wife will be happy.

Dec 7, 2004 at 7:11 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcfly
I have some experience with the SanDisk player. ...

I think my boss' wife will be happy.

Well, at least we know they have sold one player!
icon10.gif

Thanks for the feedback.

Grape Crusher

Dec 8, 2004 at 4:57 AM Post #7 of 8
Who makes the sandisk player?
j and r has the 256meg model for $70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back