Creative Labs Aurvana 3 Dual Driver IEM Giveaways & Discounts - A new favorite of ours!
Sep 19, 2011 at 9:31 AM Post #108 of 206
Count me in as well Please :)

Used to own and build (for others) several computer system with Creative Sound-Cards. It would be great to re-connect with these.

Sep 19, 2011 at 2:59 PM Post #110 of 206
Thanks for the contest guys!  Count me in.

I've had various sound blasters, and my wife has an old, large, and very nice-sounding Zen mp3 player with a huge battery life.

Cheers!

Sep 19, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #112 of 206
I too would like to get my hands on these for some serious checking out!
As for Creative labs audio products, well, so many Sound Blaster cards to remember, I was always upgrading them in my PC days. I think there were a few CD rom drives as well.
And thank you.

Sep 19, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #114 of 206
I used the Creative EP-630 for a while. I've also used a few different Zens. I also have an EMU 0204 that I really like.

Sep 21, 2011 at 5:32 AM Post #115 of 206
My first mp3 player was a Creative nomad the size of a brick! I also owned 3-4 sets of their computer speakers since the 90s.

Here's a recipe for blueberry muffins:

Ingredients

1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
  2. 2 tablespoons baking powder
  3. 1/2 cup sugar
  4. 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
  5. 1 egg, slightly beaten
  6. 3/4 cup whole milk
  7. 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
  8. 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar or white sugar

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl, combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and with a spatula, stir until just combined. Do not beat or over mix; it's okay if there are lumps in the batter. Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
Spoon the batter into the muffin tray, filling each cup about 2/3 full. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the granulated brown or white sugar and return the muffins to the oven to bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes in the pan before turning the muffins out.

Sep 21, 2011 at 6:07 AM Post #116 of 206

Quote:
My first mp3 player was a Creative nomad the size of a brick! I also owned 3-4 sets of their computer speakers since the 90s.

Here's a recipe for blueberry muffins:

Ingredients

1. 2 cups all-purpose flour
  2. 2 tablespoons baking powder
  3. 1/2 cup sugar
  4. 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
  5. 1 egg, slightly beaten
  6. 3/4 cup whole milk
  7. 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
  8. 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar or white sugar

Directions

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl, combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and with a spatula, stir until just combined. Do not beat or over mix; it's okay if there are lumps in the batter. Gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
Spoon the batter into the muffin tray, filling each cup about 2/3 full. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from the oven. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the granulated brown or white sugar and return the muffins to the oven to bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes in the pan before turning the muffins out.

Mmm, blueberry muffins actually sound pretty good right about now. :D

Sep 21, 2011 at 7:14 AM Post #117 of 206
Thanks for the opportunity.

Currently own Creative Gigaworks T20 powered desktop speakers, and a (very old) Creative Live! 24bit external USB Sound Card - which I still use for gaming every so often, and still works like a champ! 

Sep 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #118 of 206
My first iems to the head-fi route was a Creative EP-630 (not the fakes, original ones purchased from a store).

I also had a Creative Zen Vision-M 30GB (black version).

I was very happy with EP-630 untill I lost it
frown.gif

I have purchased and sold many iems after EP-630.

I am now using a Vsonic GR-07 as my main iem.

I am using Meelectronics Ai-M6 while mountainbiking and motorbiking.

I am using Kanen KM-92 for the dirty jobs (Its just 4.5 USD, so I will not get dissapointed if it gets hurt
wink_face.gif
).

I am using Denon AH-C710 for some tracks...

I always miss the sound of EP-630 because it was the first iem for me to the head-fi route... But since I have (had) many iems I really dont need to purchase it again...

I am really curious about Aurvana 3
rolleyes.gif

The price range sits on a place where crowded by competitors like Vsonic GR-07, Hifiman RE262, Fischer Audio DBA-02, Brainwavz B-2, Audio Technica ATH-CKM99  and Phonak Audeo PFE.

I hope it will be a good and solid entry at its price range...
etysmile.gif

Sep 21, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #119 of 206
I'm a Creative custommer since their existance. I owned almost every "high-end" speaker Creative made and the soundcards since the very first one. I had a computer store and 75% of my PC's gone equipped with Sound Blasters. Actually I own a X-Fi Xtreme GAMER FPS, which I love.

Oh, not to mention the so many Creative MP3 players that I own in the past. Also CD-ROMs, CD-RWs, mouses, etc. I've been a Creative guy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back