Creative Labs Aurvana 3 Dual Driver IEM Giveaways & Discounts - A new favorite of ours!
Sep 17, 2011 at 2:12 PM Post #93 of 206
Thanks for the giveaway!
The ep630 was my first IEM 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM Post #95 of 206
Creative Gigaworks s750.  Creative X-fi xtreme music.  I love them both <3 .  I would like to see what Creative IEMs can do!

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #96 of 206
The Creative Zen Vision M and Creative Zen X-Fi MP3 players (I actually owned 3 of the Zen X-Fi, I kept buying new ones as the old ones died), and the actually rather nice EP 830 IEMs that came with the X-Fi. Those were also my first ever IEMs. I'm still using those as my portables (they're my only portables: my better headphones are big and can be cumbersome on the go). I'd love to try these; my last IEM's experience was less than great, but these look and seem really fantastic. I really need to upgrade my EP 830s as they're nearing the end of their life span, and I just cannot dish out some more money on another pair in light of my recent full sized purchase. 

Sep 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM Post #98 of 206
Had my Zen Nano for ages and then i lost the little thing, I was so upset, i had asked my parents for one for literally two straight months, it was even our desktop background for a while :wink:

On top of that My EP630's have been my back up IEMs for a very long time. I'm yet to find a better earphone at such an incredible price.

Thanks for the giveaway, Dom

Sep 18, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #99 of 206
Sadly, I've never owned a creative product in my life. I am considering some Creative IEMs to replace my older Backbeat Titaniums though; those things have run their time for their cheap price point. Count me in too for interest.

Sep 19, 2011 at 6:09 AM Post #103 of 206
I've owned at least 3 Creative Soundblaster audio cards in the past. SB 16, AWE 32 and the most recent was the X-Fi XtremeMusic. Let's hope I get lucky and get to own some of Creative's NEW technology!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back