Creative Labs Aurvana 3 Dual Driver IEM Giveaways & Discounts - A new favorite of ours!
Sep 14, 2011 at 4:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 206

HeadphonesCom

Member of the Trade: Headphones.com
Hey Head-fiers,
Many of you had read our review on the Creative Labs Aurvana In-Ear 3 here: 

​
We really think these guys are a great value at their pricepoint, and want to give the community a chance to enjoy them as well.

We are starting by giving away a couple pairs of Aurvana In Ear 3s to some lucky head-fi members.

In order to qualify to win this giveaway (first winner announced October 1st), simply reply to this post and let us know what other Creative Labs audio products you own (or have owned).

The next giveaway will be in a new thread in the sponsor forum, after this winner is announced.

Not feeling lucky? Then nab up this limited time 15% discount off the Aurvana 3 w/ free shipping to the US. (click the image below to be brought to our website, with the discount automatically applied in shopping cart)

Sep 14, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #6 of 206
Creative Aurvana Live Headphones: got them for $60 on Amazon. At that price, I have yet to find better headphones. They are a great counterpart to my K702.

Creative Muvo2 4GB MP3 Player: old stuff but still in use. The sound is not the most detailed but very pleasing with nice midrange and bass.  The internal amp is very good. I bought the Nanite N2/Cube C30 recently to get a small DAP to play Flac files. Its DAC section is better than the Muvo2 (better detail retrieval) but the amp section of the Nanite, even though praised in many reviews just doesn't stack up well against the Muvo2. I ended up selling the Nanite. So my old Muvo2 is still my go to player when on the move.

I've been testing the Brainwavz that came with the Nanite. The ProAlpha lacks detail and sounds muddy. The M1 are really good as an entry level IEM but it's been tuned with a mild reverb effect to increase soundstage. It ruins the magic of opera voices. I still prefer my old trusted (and nearly broken) PX-100. I've been looking for a good and affordable IEM. Maybe the Creative Aurvana 3 will do it!

Sep 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #8 of 206
Used to have the Creative EP-630 until it broke down.

Sep 14, 2011 at 8:21 PM Post #9 of 206
Sounds like a fun giveaway. I've owned about 4 Sound Blaster gaming sound cards. I can't recall what headset I had though. Worked great until I sat on it one too many times.

Sep 14, 2011 at 8:25 PM Post #10 of 206
I'd love to be entered into this.
I've owned some Creative Aurvana Live that served me well while I owned them.  --I actually had a friend at the time beg them off me.

Sep 14, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #14 of 206
MuVo TX, Zen Touch, Zen (more than one), Mozaic, Zen Style 300, Zen Vision W.... hey, I like the sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back