Creative Battery Replacement?
Oct 20, 2003 at 4:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

stevesolo

100+ Head-Fier
I have been absolutly thrilled with my Zen 2.0 and in fact have bought 2 more to give as Christmas gifts with 50% of the drive filled with music I have created in Playceneter 3. What concerns me is what plans Creative might have for what they will charge for factory installed battery replacement on their line of players, like the Zen 2.0 that doesnt allow for user battery replacement.

I am assuming that the average life span of these batteries are 2-4 years and hope that factory battery replacement costs will not be too prohibitive.

I am also wondering if the various companies that provide extended service plans will include under the plan battery replacement.

My hopes are that factory battery replacement will be reasonably priced but have a feeling that it will be in the range of $100 which at that time may not make much sense to spend given the rapid changes in technology and as prices for HD players come down.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Has anyone found a source in the USA to buy the new Vaja leather cases for the Zen/ZenNX? They look very well designed for an excellent fit made with high quality leather, www.vejacases.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back