creative aurvana
Aug 30, 2009 at 6:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ala00112

New Head-Fier
Hi, sorry if i dont speak very well in english but im from spain, my question is about the creative aurvana in-ear earphones, are they good?, why people dont like it?, who are best the creative or sennheiser cx300.thanks

Aug 31, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #2 of 5
skip them.
1. creative doesn't cover wear and tear with warranty.
2. strain relief on cables is non existent.
3. fails within 6-9 months of purchase.
4. overpriced for a single b.a that is so badly tuned.
5. there are many other iems way better than it at/below its retail price point.

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #3 of 5
From what I remember reading of them (quite a while ago) the creatives are quite awful for the price. The CX300s have been selling for less than $20 in the US lately and are much better value for money. If they are anywhere near that price in Spain, get them over the Creatives. Otherwise, look into some other options (such as Soundmagic products).

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #4 of 5
Borrowed them from a friend for more than a period of 6 months. I found them to be opposite of what most reviews said, they're quite decent IEM's, nothing great but not as bad as what most people claim them to be. Sound is enjoyable with almost every genre I tried and basically, I just enjoyed them. If you could get a pair to borrow like I did before buying it would help you in your decision making tremendously I think.

Aug 31, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #5 of 5
Terrible, Highs lack clarity, overall presentation is muddy, build quality is dreadful, i could go on but lets leave it there. The best $100 and below BA driver earphone title IMO still goes to the Altec Lansing BackBeat Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back