Creative Aurvana 3 its really a nice piece of kit
Mar 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #31 of 35

Quote:
No they don't need in burn-in time and sound good right out of the box and I'm glad to have helped.  So good luck with them and do let me know what you think after you've listen to them for at least a few days so your brain can get adjusted to the sound signature.

yo Technokid! the aurvana's were just shipped!!! they are still in their wonderful box, i am at work now so i'll open them tonight. really hope the sound is as pleasing as the packaging! thank you for all your help in making me choose those!!

Mar 22, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #32 of 35
Nice, let me know what you think.  I was about to return mine not because I don't like them but because I just bought some Atrio MG7's, after listening to them for awhile I'm just going to take the $100 hit with the MG7 and keep the Aurvana's.  Theres just something about them that I really like and I hope you do to.

Mar 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #33 of 35

Quote:
Nice, let me know what you think.  I was about to return mine not because I don't like them but because I just bought some Atrio MG7's, after listening to them for awhile I'm just going to take the $100 hit with the MG7 and keep the Aurvana's.  Theres just something about them that I really like and I hope you do to.

yes.. it is confirmed. I L-O-V-E THEM!!! they are just so detailed and rich, it's like the artists are rapping in my head!!! definately has the WOW factor. i would recommend them, especially if someone can get them at the price that i could, 105 euros. absolutely satisfied, and thank you so much for the recommendation!!!
beyersmile.png

Jul 31, 2012 at 6:57 AM Post #35 of 35
Hi Technokid

Can you help me compare the rockit r-50s  against the aurvana 3
Any other suggestions in the $100-120 budget would be awesome.
would be listening to mainly alternative and classic rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back