Creative Audigy Settings Speakers or Headphone?
Jan 13, 2005 at 11:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Silent117

New Head-Fier
Hi ,

my english sucks so i apologize for it
wink.gif

anyway , i just wanted to know if when i drive some headphone right out of my audigy player (1 not 2 just the bulk version of audigy player) should i use the 2 speakers settings or the headphone settings because they sound different and i prefer the 2 speaker setting. Do i miss something or are there any things i could harm? I just wondered...

Thanks for your answer already

Cya Silent117

Jan 15, 2005 at 1:44 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Distroyed
Headphones for games (absolutely necessary).

The headphone setting adds some binaural effects (see this binaural sample if you don't know what binarual audio is (be sure to wear stereo headphones!)). Some people prefer it on while playing games and others don't. Its effectivness also depends on your equipment as well. Try it both ways and see which one you like.

Jan 15, 2005 at 9:59 PM Post #5 of 6
I dont think too many people can handle hearing sound on the left only from the left ear and the right from the right for long without getting fatigued fast. But I suppose it's possible someone like that exists, Mr Radar.
eek.gif

Jan 16, 2005 at 12:34 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Radar
The headphone setting adds some binaural effects (see this binaural sample if you don't know what binarual audio is (be sure to wear stereo headphones!)). Some people prefer it on while playing games and others don't. Its effectivness also depends on your equipment as well. Try it both ways and see which one you like.

Dude, that sample is pretty wicked. I rarely hear something move up and down in my headphones, only left or right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back