Crazy new linear power supply - Keces P28
Jan 11, 2022 at 12:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

project86

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone see this thing yet? It's the P28 from Keces - a $2499 "universal" linear power supply with 6 different adjustable outputs covering all of the common voltages: 5V, 7V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 19V, 24V, including up to 10A output for some of them. Each zone separated/isolated, with one zone being dedicated to USB with integrated filtering and loop in/out. Also check the sweet front panel meters to monitor usage on different zones.

No experience with this thing myself but I've been enjoying the Keces P8 dual-zone PSU for years and find it among the very best out there. So I can only imagine how excellent (and useful) the P28 would be for those with complex systems.

P28front.jpg

P28rear.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022 at 1:12 AM Post #2 of 9
looks like a beast of a power supply. pity they did not follow the aesthetic of the P8; i am using two of them and like the subtle clean front fascia and screen.

Feb 14, 2022 at 12:04 PM Post #3 of 9
I also love the P8 look, but I'm not sure how well that would translate. Would they do 4 different displays? True, one display that could cycle between outputs would look nice, but wouldn't work for showing more than one at the same time. So I think the existing look is perhaps the best way to go in this case.

Oct 27, 2022 at 5:44 PM Post #5 of 9
Got one on the way. Have always been very impressed with the P8's performance and it looks like the P28 will be a beast!
Please report back on how it sounds in comparison to the P8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back