Crappy pic of melos
Dec 6, 2001 at 4:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ai0tron

Banned
melos.jpg

Yep thats a melos... I think. Its hard to tell, someone mislabeled this 'thing' with the word "camera" at wal-mart... Yeah so it was $20... For $20 you sure dont get much, then again thats to be expected.

melos2.jpg

Another view of it... If it matters. You can see my nice monitor inthis pic. By the way, this camera takes pic that are about that blurry, so this is not the result of my efficient posting, its just a crappy ass $20 camera from wal-mart. I got these other really blurry pics too if you want to see those!!

view.jpg

Heres a view off my balcony

pwrplant.jpg

If only the view wasnt spoiled by this.
Here is the Melos amp's unique power source... Located right outside my window for special annoyance factor.

Notice that I disrespect its memory by not going through the trouble to turn it rightside up...

Dec 6, 2001 at 4:32 PM Post #3 of 7
Yes, I may be thin and small but please note that I am armed with several high powered laser cannons that are the envy of all the world.

Sorry, more stupid pictures...

melos3.jpg

melos4.jpg

tie.jpg

Lookie a tie fighter!

Dec 6, 2001 at 5:17 PM Post #4 of 7
Well, these are kinda blurry, and the lighting is all wrong, and they're huge, but I think you can get a good idea of what the silver face Melos looks like. Note the other compenents in the pictures... a broken 333ES (the door is stuck down, I love that! ugh), and a Rotel RA-972 integrated amp, yippee! The 333 is gone, and the Rotel may be gone soon if I find a decent poweramp to replace it. So those pics are already outdated, and may be even more so in the future...hehe. Anywhere, here are the pics:

Closeup of Melos and Broken 333

Melos, 333, and Rotel

Slightly darker Melos, 333 and Rotel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back