CR1 Redesign Announced
Aug 17, 2009 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

p0wderh0und23

Member of the Trade: JH Audio
We're pleased to announce the redesign of our CR1 custom earphones! The CR1 is prefect for those with an active lifestyle or looking for something to wear during motor sports (please check local laws as in some states it is illegal to wear earphones). With a newly designed, faceplate, strain relief and cable, the CR1 is built for long lasting comfort and durability. For more information, please visit our blog or website.

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 5
basically a cheaper, ES1 with strain reliefs on the earpiece and hard-wired cables that go straight down and not over the ears. Right?

Aug 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same driver as an ES1, correct. It's a vinyl shell with acrylic faceplate and hardwired cables the exit at the bottom. Built to accommodate those who want to wear something under a helmet.

Ahhh interest, i believe these are not over the ear design right? because looking at the direction of the wire it's going down from the CR1 logo and not up. So i'm guess you wear these straight down ad not over the ear?

Aug 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahhh interest, i believe these are not over the ear design right? because looking at the direction of the wire it's going down from the CR1 logo and not up. So i'm guess you wear these straight down ad not over the ear?

That is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back