Cowon u5 -> sansa clip?
Apr 22, 2009 at 12:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

KONAKONA

Banned
Well I was doing a bit of reading, and apparently the sansa clip is, according to you guys, one of the best sounding DAPs. I do a good part of my listening away from my computer, so having a good DAP is a important part of my setup. Right now I have a cowon U5, would it be worth upgrading to a clip for SQ? Also, what other DAPs have (very) good SQ, but better storage capacity? (Only one I have heard of is the D2, and although it is 16gb with a SD slot, I think it might be possible to go further than that)

Oh, and before you start saying that the other things in my setup are not good enough to hear the differences, I already have some upgrades lined up and this is part of it, so just disregard that lowmid-fi stuff down there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 1:34 PM Post #2 of 2
You can definately try the fuze, as mentioned by members here the fuze sounds exactly like the clip.

I'm not really a fan of d2 though, it doesn't sound as fantastic as what people say. It's pretty lifeless, I listen the music to enjoy not to analyse it. It's all personal preference though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back