Cowon Plenue X40
Jul 22, 2017 at 6:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

tiddlywinks

Headphoneus Supremus
f05.jpg

This is all I have found was poking around in Cowon's site and this picture was in a news release about Cowon's participation at the PotaFes show this month - sorry that's it.

After posting the above found this on PhilWebs Facebook page:

PLENUE first earphones "PLENUE X40" features four BA driver. In 3-way crossover configuration is low area x 2, MIDs × 1, region x 1. It was with a detachable cable is a silver wire used. It's that the price and release date are also up for grabs.

PLENUE first earphone "X40 PLENUE]

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #2 of 8
Copied from Cowon site, translated using Microsoft Translator - 799000 Korean Won in the Cowon shop.

High Definition Sound

PLENUE X40

Echoing the heavenly sound as sophisticated 4BA

Hand Crafted Premium IN-EAR MONITOR
with 4 Balanced Armature Drivers

ov_0_1.jpg
ov_0_2.png

sbc.png

High Definition Sound I IN-EAR I MONITOR my premium be Balanced Armature drivers I high-precision 4 ultra-high resolution of perfect balance sound
High, Mid & Low crossover I 99.99% pure silver plated 4 SIM custom cable 2PIN connector type cable detachable CIEM I I wearing comfort and outstanding high-definition voice car
-solid metal nozzle I Comply ™ foam tips I advanced, premium black shell I advanced the body leather case

Ultra-precision 4BA HD sound complete with handmade IEM

Sophisticated, unique sound design 4BA (Balanced Armature) driver and the best tuning technology and meet the heavenly sound.
From the magnificent bass, clear highs up to high-precision tuning finished with Crème 4BA handmade high resolution sound, produced with delicately sturdy and sleek design,
superb comfort with up to 40 X on you ravishing PLENUE.

ov_1_0.png

The former process is made by premium IN-EAR MONITOR

Years of production know-how PLENUE X 40 with skilled professionals from the circuit, making the housing bore (Bore) the final step in the first place, such as the building and throughout the entire process up to the one made by hand.
The finished product is a delicate and accurate tuning of acoustic experts, rigorous testing is the best premium pass IN-EAR MONITOR.

ov_2_0.jpg

High-precision Balanced Armature driver 4

There are four per side balanced by applying two amateur drivers, drivers for low tones, the two drivers of the transliteration and the transliteration is designed to digest.
A total of eight drivers are hard and tight bass and amazingly delicate of high-pitched sound.

ov_2_1.png

Balanced Armature?

Expensive premium earphones are used for low-profile of the metal diaphragm balanced amateur units use oscillators and a
metal pin diaphragm to vibrate directly through ultra high-resolution sound by
playing the advanced units. Clear, flat sound in voice and high-quality playback ability of possible structure of car
glass and coil vibration even delicately fine write well.

ov_3_1.png

High, Mid & Low crossover

A sophisticated crossover circuit via four balanced amateur drivers for each of the three separated as per transliteration transliteration faithful sound reproduction.
3-Way crossover which on the one hand there are a lot on deep bass without clear highs from as far as the perfect balance harmony and balanced sound.

ov_3_2.jpg
ov_3_3.png

ov_4_1.jpg
ov_4_2.png

99.99% pure silver plated custom cable

99.99% high-purity sterling silver plated cable is the lowest conduction resistance quickly and accurately deliver high-definition signals well expressed in a circle and a delicate sound detail.
To minimize the interference electromagnetic fields Twister made custom cable to the hand in a manner that intertwined domestic professionals by producing a higher maturity.

Detachable 2-pin connector that is CIEM

Removable detachable 2-pin connector CIEM (Custom In-Ear Monitor) enables a wide variety of custom cables and connection/high compatibility. 2-pin shrouded, keyed, male
external shock-resistant connector body and further strengthened by the conclusion of capacity in terms of stability, as well as the poor very be signed by minimizing the earphones for extended life. If it shuts off when you replace the connector cable, so even if PLENUE X 40 can be used as permanent.

ov_4_3.png

ov_5_1.jpg
ov_5_2.png

Wearing comfort and outstanding car audio

A variety of ear shape is the most ideally comfortable housing in order to create a 3D printer that can be fit using spanning several sample has the production process. The housings of the skilled professionals PLENUE X 40 by elaborately made by hand, and the sense of comfort that worn in the ears tea given by raising the voice allows you to immerse yourself in the music.

ov_6_1.jpg
ov_6_2.png
ov_6_3.png

Rugged, high-definition metal nozzle

Use the brass nozzle PLENUE X40 crystal clear high-definition sound more continuously.
Brass nozzle black nickel plated brass brass while still maintaining their ruggedness prevents discoloration of the.
In addition, black nickel metal color black shell body and harmony.

ov_f.jpg

Advanced seamless black shell body

PLENUE X 40 housing faceplate cover seamlessly smooth seamless design with opposed.
Fluidic curve spare elaborately finished seamless black shell body is finished and any colour and stylish matching PLENUE X 40 million unique luxury design.

ov_7_1.jpg
ov_7_2.png
ov_7_3.jpg

Comply ™ premium foam tips

Comply ™ foam tips is a premium earphones tip temperature is freely deformed according to com ply, Inc. 's technology has been applied. Depending on the wearer's movements and body form tips Besides these tiles the same shape is transformed into the best custom fit.

ov_7_4.jpg

Final ear tip

This is also a perfect fit, regardless of the size of the offer excellent performance in the final ear tip and size silicone Tips provide additional customization tips for the most comfortable and wearable.

ov_8_1.jpg

Luxury Leather case

PLENUE X40 leather case in one hand and easy to carry, small size and incoming products for protection has been made more robust.
Product protection from external shocks, of course, waterproof zipper case by applying the water touching the water seeped through the zipper breaks even don't even more secure.

ov_9_1.jpg

Specifications

Driver Unit 4 Balanced Armature Drivers per Side with High, Mid & Low Crossover
Sensitivity (SPL) 118dB (1kHz/1mW drive)
Frequency Response 10Hz to 23kHz
Impedance 35Ω @ 1kHz
Cable Type 4-Wire Silver Plated Cable with Detachable 2PIN Connecter / 3P, 3.5mm Gold Plated Plug
Cable Length 1.2m

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2018 at 8:18 PM Post #3 of 8
Seems no one here has tried this new beauty yet....

Apr 29, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #4 of 8
Seems no one here has tried this new beauty yet....
Haven't looked very hard but haven't seen anything anywhere other than on Cowon's site.

Apr 29, 2018 at 10:27 AM Post #5 of 8
Actually, it has become available in local HK head-fi store here, see if I can go try sometime :)

Apr 30, 2018 at 5:31 AM Post #7 of 8
Apr 30, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #8 of 8
Brand new ones in HK costs around US$745.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back