Cowon J3 or i10? I only care about SQ.
Apr 14, 2012 at 2:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

djglenn

New Head-Fier
There is a huge difference in price for these players in the UK...and am wondering what additional features the j3 provide for the money. I have a SGS2 and a Asus transformer so don't care about video playing on the Cowen. All i care about is sound quality, and volume levels. Any advice is welcome.

Apr 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM Post #2 of 6
same here ,,,i want no video,,,or better to say i don't need video playback.....but i need strong audio output in flat eq................i wanna ask ,,is the j3 good without a jet audio equalization......i like my music flat and neutral..............also would it be able to drive a 32 ohm or 50 ohm headphone....coz i've heard in some reviews that buying a separate amp for j3 is a silly step.
any better alternatives would be good,,,but it should have native flac audio support...

Apr 15, 2012 at 1:01 PM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
There is a huge difference in price for these players in the UK...and am wondering what additional features the j3 provide for the money. I have a SGS2 and a Asus transformer so don't care about video playing on the Cowen. All i care about is sound quality, and volume levels. Any advice is welcome.

at least i can say is that i have listened to i10...it was good but the j3 is the most better alternative.
it is newer
expandable memory..
and ++  most review say that j3 is one of the most powerful flash memory based audio player
cowon has built.
but i never got my hands on it...............that is why i am so desperate...

God baby..plz someone reply soon............

Apr 15, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:

They should sound exactly the same....only difference is J3 has a microsd slot and longer battery life.

Quote:
at least i can say is that i have listened to i10...it was good but the j3 is the most better alternative.
it is newer
expandable memory..

J3 is not newer than the i10....it came out about a year before the i10. J3 does have a card slot unlike the i10.

Apr 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #5 of 6
Oct 1, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #6 of 6
Selling my J3 32Gb in black, see link below.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/629840/cowon-j3-32gb-black-for-sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back