Twizzler King
That is all.
beerchug.gif

Mar 13, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #6 of 11
"- Fixed the file system error after transfer files to J3 by Mac OS or Linux."

​
 ​
 ​
Does this mean I can use my J3 with mac os without bricking it now? That'd be a HUGE update!

Mar 29, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #7 of 11
I did the upgrade, now my J3 is too slow.
confused_face.gif

Have you guys already done a downgrade?

Mar 29, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #8 of 11
Nope, and i don't plan to.

For those that haven't noticed:
When changing tags of files that are on the J3, it's tag database doesn't reflect the changes.
With this update, there is a new folder in the 'System' folder, 'FileDB'. Deleting this folder will force a tag rescan on next startup, and the changes are made.
Note that all bookmarks and favorites are lost when doing this.

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
Nope, and i don't plan to.

For those that haven't noticed:
When changing tags of files that are on the J3, it's tag database doesn't reflect the changes.
With this update, there is a new folder in the 'System' folder, 'FileDB'. Deleting this folder will force a tag rescan on next startup, and the changes are made.
Note that all bookmarks and favorites are lost when doing this.

Ok, it's true.
But my J3 is now slow skipping tracks, accessing menus.. not only when I start it up (in fact I don't even mind about the boot time).

Mar 29, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #10 of 11
That's weird, though i've read a number of people complaining about that already.
My J3 hasn't slowed at all. Tracks are skipped instantly, menus take a second to load, the only thing that's slow is that it takes longer to shut down, which obviously is not a problem at all.

Slow skipping would be enough for me to downgrade, though. In fact, it was a huge factor of my dumping my HDD based iPod for a flash based player.

Mar 29, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:
Slow skipping would be enough for me to downgrade, though. In fact, it was a huge factor of my dumping my HDD based iPod for a flash based player.

Yep, that was what I did. Just finished the downgrade to 2.26.
Now everything is ok, faster than before :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back