Cowon Iaudio X5L - now I know...
Dec 29, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #16 of 17
Hmm... all this love for the X5L, right when I was wondering what my 20 gig X5L would fetch on here. I could really use the money, but maybe I'll reconsider. It really is a great player, especially with RockBOX.

Dec 30, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Irregular Joe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm... all this love for the X5L, right when I was wondering what my 20 gig X5L would fetch on here. I could really use the money, but maybe I'll reconsider. It really is a great player, especially with RockBOX.

If you had a 30GB X5L, I might be very interested. I have the same unit you have, and I wouldn't mind a little more space. I know I am still a bit starstruck by this player, but I wouldn't sell it right now for anything out there. And yes I know I have not heard everything out there, but when you find something you feel is the right fit, why bother looking for more. I did seriously consider (and to some degree I am still considering...
confused.gif
) the Trekstor Vibez, but space was a problem. I am sure you would have no problem moving that fine player here at the site. Good Luck on whatever your decision turns out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back