Cowon iAudio U2/3 Users
Oct 25, 2006 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

kiwirugby

Headphoneus Supremus
Advice, please, if you would be so kind. I am intrigued by iAudio flash players and am considering buying the U2/3 (as if I need more toys!). All my music on iTunes is in AIFF format. According to what I have read about these players they support FLAC, but does that also mean AIFF too? Sorry for the ignorant question. I am assuming that if it does, all I need to do is drag and drop from iTunes, right? If not, what would you suggest?

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2006 at 12:52 AM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby
Advice, please, if you would be so kind. I am intrigued by iAudio flash players and am considering buying the U2/3 (as if I need more toys!). All my music on iTunes is in AIFF format. According to what I have read about these players they support FLAC, but does that also mean AIFF too? Sorry for the ignorant question. I am assuming that if it does, all I need to do is drag and drop from iTunes, right? If not, what would you suggest?

Thanks.

U2 does not support FLAC. U3 does. U# support OGG, mp3, wma and FLAC. Yes... You can drag and drop non apple drm songs from iTunes folders into it

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #3 of 4
Right, theory, the U3 only. Sorry about that.

So even though my iTunes music are in AIFF codec I can just drag and drop? Sorry to repeat the question. FLAC and AIFF mean/are the same thing?

Man, I am bad at this!

Oct 25, 2006 at 1:42 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwirugby
Right, theory, the U3 only. Sorry about that.

So even though my iTunes music are in AIFF codec I can just drag and drop? Sorry to repeat the question. FLAC and AIFF mean/are the same thing?

Man, I am bad at this!

FLAC and AIFF is both different encoding. iTunes is just a library. songs are store in My Document/My Music/iTunes. just go to the folder to drag the songs into the iaudio...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back