Cowon i10 Pan/Balance (Audio L/R)
Jul 11, 2013 at 12:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Radom

New Head-Fier
Greetings, Headfi.

I am looking at getting a Cowon i10 but have a specific question. After an ear infection many years ago, I have been left with a hearing imbalance (approximately 15% quieter in my left ear). On my current mp3 player I have to open ALL mp3s in an audio editing program and make adjustments to the balance and then save the mp3 as a seperate file to put onto my mp3 player. This is very tedious and I'd like a better solution.

I have been looking at the Cowon i10 and have read in the user manual online that it has, buried in the settings, audio L/R. Is this a pan/balance option? and if so, is it possible to make adjustments that would mean I don't have to rerip all my music with the approx 15% difference?

I emailed an online retailer who said that the i10 does NOT have this option but I thought I'd check with you guys to make sure :)

Thanks!

Jul 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #2 of 3
I can't answer specifically about the Cowon but why don't you just get a small amp/dac like the Fiio e07k that you can use with any MP3 player? That would cover you going forward with any device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back