cowon f2 vs. samsung z5 and ipod nano
Jun 20, 2007 at 10:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

konya

Head-Fier
hello...i am sorry for my english..i want to buy a new dap.but i am not sure cowon iaudio f2's sound quality...is it good? i read a lot of bad comments for cowon..what do you think which dap have got the best sound quality????

Jun 20, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #2 of 12
confused.gif
help please cowon,samsung or apple...in one word

Jun 21, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #4 of 12
I know its not on the list, but the zune has really good sq. From what you mentioned, maybe the samsung player. Samsung is known for the sq as well!

Jun 21, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #5 of 12
From what I can see, you are looking for a flash based player. I have a Samsung Z5 and the sound quality, battery life etc is excellent. I have never heard a Cowon F2, but I have a Cowon D2 and again the sound quality, battery life etc is excellent. I personally think Cowon products always have excellent SQ. I have 3 of their products.

I have never heard an iPod Nano, so I won't comment.

Jun 21, 2007 at 3:14 PM Post #7 of 12
What about the shape/size of the player and the type of controls? Would those be factors in your decision, now that you have narrowed the choice down to two excellent-sounding flash players?

Jun 22, 2007 at 6:04 PM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBreaHead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about the shape/size of the player and the type of controls? Would those be factors in your decision, now that you have narrowed the choice down to two excellent-sounding flash players?

i am sorry ...i cant understand you..my english is very bad....cowon f2 or samsung z5...or other advices(zune is not for me...ıt is very big and i want to plash player..thanks)

Jun 22, 2007 at 6:25 PM Post #10 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfsu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iriver Clix2: it has better sound quality than both Cowon iAudio F2 and Samsung Z5.

yes clix2 s a good player but i dont think watchi video...i search for only sound quality.... are cowon f2 or u3 s sound quality bad???

Jun 22, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #11 of 12
The Clix 2, Z5 and F2 would all have excellent sound.

Some people don't like the controls (the buttons) of the Z5, but everyone who hears it, likes the sound. And iAudio and iRiver are known for their excellent sound.

Jun 27, 2007 at 12:17 PM Post #12 of 12
My sister has an F2. The sound quality is excellent! It was her F2 that made me depart with my old Sony and go for Cowon instead (got an D2). I haven't heard the Samsung but I can say that you will be very happy with the F2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back