Cowon E2 - Opinions?
Feb 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

th3bl0b

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I've been thinking about getting a portable mp3 player, since I can't always have my cd player with me. So, I was thinking about the Cowon E2. Anyone have any experience with it or any opinion? It's supposedly the "best screenless player" according to abi. Any other suggestions is good too. I'm looking for something that's under $100.

Thanks!

Feb 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 4
Well, it is a screenless mp3 player, so having too many files wouldn't be all that practical. I am also, a cd player user, so I think a small storage capacity would be good. I wouldn't mind I suppose. I've never had an mp3 with a mass storage. My old one used to have 1gb.

Feb 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM Post #4 of 4
If what you want from this purchase is a nice cheap and small mp3 player that you can carry around everywhere you go, I would suggest a Clip+. It's incredibly small, the screen is great, supports all popular formats, SD expansion... it's the perfect tiny player. If you're looking for looks though, the E2 is really stylish, I'd love to get it sometime in the future and use it as my keychain.
darthsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back