Cowon D2 vs iAudio7 or others!?
Sep 20, 2007 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Grey Massacre

500+ Head-Fier
Hello there,

I currently own a F2 4 gigs, I really like the sound signature and the equalizer/effects Cowon has.

Now I am looking to get more space and more equalizing potential. Basically the unit will stay next to my bed so the size factor do no matter. Battery life is important as I am lazy to recharge, basically I want a FLASH type of DAP.

I am torn in between the two. The D2 has a nice screen/possibly interesting movie playback and nice expandability and also more output power. The audio7 has the new equalizer and more space and really good battery life.

I basically use pretty much of the Cowon features so I am hesitant to try anything else since I find it so good. Also the fact I just plug and drag files to my mp3 is so cool, call me old fashioned but that is the way it should be.

I had a Nano and never I will go back again, I had so much issues with it so don't bother suggesting Apple.
smily_headphones1.gif

Any other suggestions to mess up even more my decision?
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks,

Charles

Sep 23, 2007 at 7:49 AM Post #2 of 2
I would suggest getting the IAudio7. I really like the swing control on the IAudio7; rather than the touch screen D2 offers. The extended battery life and pocket size player is great for portable use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back