Counterstrike players?
May 6, 2005 at 11:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

Jamirus99

New Head-Fier
It appears that at least some of you play CS from your comments in the Headphones section. I too play Counterstrike and always enjoy a friendly game....if anybody from Headfi likes 32 person servers in their spare time, the one I usually play at is Hotel Cali Bar and Grill: 67.18.76.11:27015

My name is "[BgR] TheFamas" in-game. I look forward to seeing some of you there!

May 7, 2005 at 12:31 AM Post #3 of 30
hey i love CS. i play 1.6 all the time. lets play

May 7, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #5 of 30
used to play CAL-O and CAL-I, but stopped about a year ago due to work and school. maybe i'll start up again sometime.

May 7, 2005 at 2:18 AM Post #6 of 30
when i play i'm usually on one of the twincitygamers.com servers

\m/ Darth Lucifer

May 7, 2005 at 5:22 AM Post #7 of 30
I used to play at the hotel and motel California servers as cmacd, but have been laying off pubs for awhile.

I like the Cal-o and Cal-i comment... so you played in the lowest and highest level competitive play

May 7, 2005 at 5:25 AM Post #8 of 30
I used to play for hours but I quit because I cant seem to get rid of this mouse lag. On my brother in laws p3 450mhz CS runs fast and no mouse lag, but on my P4 3Ghz there is a lag between the mouse and the reaction on the screen. He is using a crt monitor and a cheapo optical mouse. Im using an lcd monitor and a logitech optical mouse. Any ideas?

May 7, 2005 at 2:39 PM Post #10 of 30
god yeh CS is great but i havnt played in about 2 or 3 weeks now because exams coming up in Summer :/ and i dont want to play again.

when i first started i used to play 8PM-4AM with my friend every weekend lol, crazy times, and me and my friends (4 or 5 of us) used to do LAN in my garage for 2 nights straight playing all night playing 4on4 or 5on5s ;]

May 7, 2005 at 4:28 PM Post #12 of 30
CS was like crack to me. First thing in the morning is get some playing, then play all throught the night, and even dream of strats for different maps. I havent played in about 2 years due to school
frown.gif
. But i remember the good old days of bunny hopping in 1.3 and no lag on the AWP scope. The game was a lot faster back then then in 1.6 and source now. I didnt realize that till i played a 1.3 patch a few months back at my friend's house. I used to play in Beer for Breakfast, Killerzoo, and Motel/Hotel server. Dont even know if those server are even up anymore. Dam i really wish i had time to still play.

May 7, 2005 at 5:30 PM Post #14 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
competitive cs, forums, and obsessing over computer hardware gadgets has ruined my grades and life
/age 16

Well said!

May 7, 2005 at 5:45 PM Post #15 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
competitive cs, forums, and obsessing over computer hardware gadgets has ruined my grades and life
/age 16

I 2nd that...but it's cyclical. When I'm not doing the above, it seems as though everything is at an all-time high, but then I get sucked back in (damn you valve, and you're so fresh and so clean engines).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back