Countdown to Black Friday x Cyber Monday sales!
Nov 23, 2022 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Missed 11.11 sales? No worries! Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022 sales are around to corner with the same biggest deals, taking place November 24th-29th PT. We're scanning the best catalog and providing the best/lowest discount for you! Check it out at SHENZHENAUDIO.

3-1(2)(1).jpg

60+ brands at the best deals so far:

TOPPING: Get up to 20% off models like EX5, G5, DX1, D90SE, A90 Discrete, E50, L50, DX5, etc.

SMSL: Up to 15% off models like SU-10, SU-9N, SU-9, A300, SH-9, and M400, etc.

MOONDROP: Up to 15% off models like Stellaris, KATO, MOONRIVER 2, Variations, Blessing2, etc

Gustard: 15% off models like R26, U18, X26 PRO, and X18, etc.

xDuoo: 15% off models like TA series, XD05 series, MT series, etc.

TANCHJIM: Up to 15% off

Shanling: More than 15% off models like UA2 Plus, UP5, EM5, ME800, Players, etc.

The collab items enjoy up to 20% off, like Truthear x Crinacle ZERO, FIIO x Crinacle FHE!

... ...

Singxer, Yulong, 7HZ, Softears, Little Dot , LADDER, and etc: Up to 15% off

To see even more deals across all categories, you can head to our home page!
34.jpg

Except for the TWO-YEAR-WARRANTY as we always provided, for providing our customers a worry-free shopping experience as we usually do, a 30-day price guarantee shows up, that you guys can purchase now and get a difference-refund within 30 days! The lowest price matching is offered! And 30-day no reason return in case you're not satisfied with the items you purchased. Other than that, we're offering Tax & Duty-Free for 50+ countries, you can access the detailed policy click here! No hesitating! Start your great shopping festival now!

QQ截图20221104160722.jpg

As always, any questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome, feel free to contact us for the discount details or anything else, live chat with our Support Team or email us directly at support@shenzhenaudio.com, as well easy to find us on social accounts.

ShenzhenAudio https://twitter.com/shenzhenaudio Stay updated on ShenzhenAudio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/shenzhenaudio/ https://twitter.com/shenzhenaudio https://shenzhenaudio.com/
Nov 23, 2022 at 11:30 AM Post #2 of 8
Does anyone know if the Blessing Dusk will be on sale or for how much? It has a black friday "tag" when you click the above link, but the not the price. Thanks!

Nov 23, 2022 at 12:54 PM Post #3 of 8
Does anyone know if the Blessing Dusk will be on sale or for how much? It has a black friday "tag" when you click the above link, but the not the price. Thanks!
I was wondering the same thing. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when the sale officially starts. My presumption is it will be 15% off, but we'll see!

Nov 23, 2022 at 5:25 PM Post #4 of 8
If it's anything like the 11.11 sale, it will not be.

Nov 23, 2022 at 8:51 PM Post #6 of 8
Missed 11.11 sales? No worries! Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022 sales are around to corner with the same biggest deals, taking place November 24th-29th PT. We're scanning the best catalog and providing the best/lowest discount for you! Check it out at SHENZHENAUDIO.

3-1(2)(1).jpg

60+ brands at the best deals so far:

TOPPING: Get up to 20% off models like EX5, G5, DX1, D90SE, A90 Discrete, E50, L50, DX5, etc.

SMSL: Up to 15% off models like SU-10, SU-9N, SU-9, A300, SH-9, and M400, etc.

MOONDROP: Up to 15% off models like Stellaris, KATO, MOONRIVER 2, Variations, Blessing2, etc

Gustard: 15% off models like R26, U18, X26 PRO, and X18, etc.

xDuoo: 15% off models like TA series, XD05 series, MT series, etc.

TANCHJIM: Up to 15% off

Shanling: More than 15% off models like UA2 Plus, UP5, EM5, ME800, Players, etc.

The collab items enjoy up to 20% off, like Truthear x Crinacle ZERO, FIIO x Crinacle FHE!

... ...

Singxer, Yulong, 7HZ, Softears, Little Dot , LADDER, and etc: Up to 15% off

To see even more deals across all categories, you can head to our home page!
34.jpg

Except for the TWO-YEAR-WARRANTY as we always provided, for providing our customers a worry-free shopping experience as we usually do, a 30-day price guarantee shows up, that you guys can purchase now and get a difference-refund within 30 days! The lowest price matching is offered! And 30-day no reason return in case you're not satisfied with the items you purchased. Other than that, we're offering Tax & Duty-Free for 50+ countries, you can access the detailed policy click here! No hesitating! Start your great shopping festival now!

QQ截图20221104160722.jpg

As always, any questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome, feel free to contact us for the discount details or anything else, live chat with our Support Team or email us directly at support@shenzhenaudio.com, as well easy to find us on social accounts.

I'm curious, why are discontinued items still listed on the website as "sold out," when they are never going to be available again? TIA

Nov 24, 2022 at 11:54 AM Post #8 of 8
No bueno on the Dusk 🙁. Saved me some cash though 🤑!
Get HEXA for $79, basically Dusk with better bass response. Manufactured by same ODM HeyGear with Blessing 2s and Variations. I would day it’s a generic pills. Works just like licensed pills.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back