Could this be?! Is the Shuffle that good?!
May 29, 2005 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Randyspawn

New Head-Fier
I'm curious to know what you guys make of these tests here:

http://home.comcast.net/~machrone/pl...playertest.htm

He runs a couple of tests on several DAPs and finds out that the Shuffle basically owns all of the others in terms of sound quality. This article has given me a newfound respect for the Shuffle and I'm gonna go and have a listen the first chance I get. I'm just wondering what some of you people with first hand experience think, and if any of you have done tests like this on other DAPs, especially flash players such as the Muvos, iAudios, or new the Sony players because I'm on the market for one. Of course, I'm darned curious about how the Karma would do one these sorts of tests too since that's so far the best-sounding player I've heard.

May 29, 2005 at 3:30 PM Post #2 of 3
Hello, this has been posted a couple of times, and all it did was stir up arguments. You should give these DAPs a listen and see which one you prefer. Even after seeing the tests, people still prefer the one that has the best sound, features and interface.

I have not heard the Ipod Shuffle, but a lot of people claim it lives up to this test and sounds great.

here is the old thread

May 29, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #3 of 3
Oops, in my excitement I totally forgot to search for old threads, sorry people.
rolleyes.gif
In any case I do intend to do some listening, but for me at least, it usually takes a week or so of listening to have a definitive opinion so I just thought I'd ask while I try to find one to borrow or that I can do a hassle/charge free buy and return with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back