Could I open this?
Jul 4, 2004 at 7:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

coyote65

Head-Fier
its a driver of my headphone, spare parts its unavailable, I was thinkin bout to try to open cos it doesnt work.
Someone did ever try to do it?
Or there is a site selling used spare parts?

thanks all

Jul 4, 2004 at 8:59 AM Post #4 of 22
chances are good that it is impossible to repair. you might be able to find another used set if you search EBay. Exactly what model Sony is that from? Someone here might have a spare driver.

Jul 4, 2004 at 9:07 AM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by wallijonn
chances are good that it is impossible to repair. you might be able to find another used set if you search EBay. Exactly what model Sony is that from? Someone here might have a spare driver.

that would be cool.............
the model is sony mdr-32

but does exist a site selling used spare parts?

Jul 4, 2004 at 10:03 AM Post #6 of 22
You'd be better off buying something better anyway
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey, what did you expect of us?
wink.gif

Sony Streetstyles are probably the worst headphones out there!

-Taurui

Jul 4, 2004 at 2:18 PM Post #9 of 22
sorry to see such a miserable death, but this could be the dawn of new things for you and your ears.

i suggest you try and find somewhere that will sell the Koss KSC 50 clip ons or the Koss KSC 55 street style headphones.

these are arguably the best sub $75US headphones u can get your hands on and it seems u dont mind this kind of style so that wont b a problem. BTW: they both have the same sound, just different designs do cover more peoples tastes.

cheers
-jake

Jul 4, 2004 at 7:51 PM Post #11 of 22
The Koss headphones all are very expensive (=cost a lot) in Europe.

I think your headphones can not be repaired
frown.gif
If I were you I would buy the px100 to replace the mdr-32.

p.s. I've tried to make the post easy to understand because english is not your tongue. hope that helps.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 4, 2004 at 7:58 PM Post #12 of 22
Jul 4, 2004 at 10:57 PM Post #14 of 22
Hey Coyote! Come Stai?
smily_headphones1.gif

i was in misterbianco near catania last summer, and there is a huge shop called Trony if i remember well and he had a selection of Koss & Sennheiser Headsets.

Alternatively try get on on ebay from a german seller (mostly you'll have luck with sennheiser)

on the other hand i had ordered a pair of R-65Bs (super tight - makes the 280pro look comfortable by comparison.... bloody head-vice) and the shipping was pretty cheap. i think $50 for the headset and around $15 shipping by Air Mail. Keep in mind you will have to pay Duty & VAT on non EU products so if i were you try get a set by sennheiser from an EU based seller - works out cheaper and i think sennheisers make great stuff

regs
Kurt
(Malta)

Jul 5, 2004 at 12:29 AM Post #15 of 22
hey pirvy, io bene e tu?
biggrin.gif

yeah I know bout trony, I've to go there to see what they've.....
thanks for advices, I just trying a "sounds good" headphone (possibly one cable sided) as small as possible.......

see ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back