Could Bose QC20/20i users please do these tests for me?
Dec 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

miko

New Head-Fier
Hello, my room is in general quiet but depending on the time of the day, sometimes I hear continuous traffic passing by often and birds singing.

Could you please let me know the following:

1. With sound isolation on and no music, do you hear noise from the traffic?
2. With sound isolation on and low music volumn, do you hear noise from the traffic?
3. With sound isolation on and no music, do you hear sounds from the keyboard when you hammer it? My roommate uses a DELL.
4. With sound isolation on and low music volumn, do you hear the keyboard when you hammer it?
5. With sound isolation on and no music, do you hear noise from the birds?
6. With sound isolation on and low music volumn, do you hear noise from the birds?

Thank you.

Dec 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM Post #2 of 3
Best advice I can give is to buy from somewhere with a return policy. My answers are embedded below.

Quote:
  Hello, my room is in general quiet but depending on the time of the day, sometimes I hear continuous traffic passing by often and birds singing.

Could you please let me know the following:

1. With sound isolation on and no music, do you hear noise from the traffic? My office is on a busy street but I have double paned glass and I am on the 2nd floor. - minimal to none
2. With sound isolation on and low music volume, do you hear noise from the traffic? None
3. With sound isolation on and no music, do you hear sounds from the keyboard when you hammer it? My roommate uses a DELL. - minimal to none
4. With sound isolation on and low music volume, do you hear the keyboard when you hammer it? None
5. With sound isolation on and no music, do you hear noise from the birds? It's -9f below wind chill here today so no birds
6. With sound isolation on and low music volume, do you hear noise from the birds?

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back