Cosmic Ears
Mar 10, 2020 at 11:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Steeler

New Head-Fier
Having had an excellent experience when purchasing a pair of CE6E's about 4 years ago (Company recommended by a member of this forum) I decided to purchase a new pair (now called CE6B's.) I was afforded care, courtesy and technical expertise at all stages. Qualified Audiologist to take impressions, Technical know how from Phil, and friendly and patient administration by Amber on ordering and artwork issues.
Result new CE6B's which are fantastic, even better than the old pair. The company has a long list of well know musicians which partake of their products, but I am not one of them , just a humble listener, but their customer service and lightening production of my new ears could not have been better even if I was one of the headline names.
Top company , top product !!

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 2
There was a bit of a stir when CE started but seemed to fizzle out. As they are "just" doing ba setups it seems they are pretty much ignored now on headfi. I'd love to go back to CE, just got to get clear of this cold and probably pop down the audiologist.

Oh yes, post pix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back