Cord Length???
Jan 17, 2007 at 5:49 AM Post #2 of 8
Get an extension cord for it... no standard headphones come with a 15-foot cord.

Jan 17, 2007 at 6:52 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by roastpuff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get an extension cord for it... no standard headphones come with a 15-foot cord.

Extension cord? You mean, like, a cord that actually EXTENDS the reach of the headphones? You can DO that???

Seriously, I didn't know that was possible. LOL!!

I'm kind of dumb that way sometimes...

Jan 17, 2007 at 6:58 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidober /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Extension cord? You mean, like, a cord that actually EXTENDS the reach of the headphones? You can DO that???

Seriously, I didn't know that was possible. LOL!!

I'm kind of dumb that way sometimes...

Someone help me out here. My Internet-sarcasm detector is out for recalibration.

Jan 17, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #6 of 8
I dunno, the insult at the end of his post throws me off....

I...don't THINK he was being sarcastic....

-The Grinman
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2007 at 7:05 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdelayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone help me out here. My Internet-sarcasm detector is out for recalibration.

Yes ,it can be done at Raido shack (rat shack) with couple device. Not good though , on the cheap. Buy the coupler to fit the jacks for the cord then the other coupler for the extention part. Simple stuff poor sound though.

Jan 17, 2007 at 4:10 PM Post #8 of 8
My advice is to put as much money into the headphones as possible, and as little into the cord as possible. His situation may change (rearrange the furniture?) and then he'd feel kind of silly for having spent a small fortune on an extension cord he no longer needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back