Continuously being logged off
Jul 14, 2010 at 3:17 AM Post #16 of 28

Quote:
Get a PC! >:)

Yeah, right! Just like that would make a difference..
popcorn.gif

Jul 30, 2010 at 2:56 AM Post #20 of 28
How about starting Safari from scratch? As one or more settings files may have became corrupt.
Trash these folders: ~/Library/Safari/ , ~/Library/Cookies/ , ~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/ and ~/Library/Caches/Metadata.Safari/

Off course making sure you have sufficient backup before doing so. :)

Then launch Safari and log into Head-Fi.org. Hopefully that take care of it.
If not, then it certainly may be time to try a different browser.

Jul 30, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #22 of 28
So by "only happens with Mac" you mean you have tried a variety of browsers? I also use a mix of Macs and PCs mostly using Firefox and I have never had the problem you have.
Hence why I think it is a problem with your browser and not the Mac itself.

Jul 30, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #23 of 28
^ I realize you are trying to be funny but you are in no way helping. I used to have a Dell PC and I am glad I went away from the windows system.

Hero Kid the only site I am having an issue is with Head Fi!

Jul 30, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #24 of 28
How is asking you relevant questions being funny? Because believe me I am in no way trying to be humorous.
It's actually quite frustrating  trying to help you. Do you think just because you have an issue with Head-Fi it still couldn't be your browser?

Jul 31, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #27 of 28
^ First, do you have backup of your system? Using Time Machine or similar...

If so, then proceed.
First make sure Safari is not running. Then navigate in Finder and select the folders I mentioned, where ~/ refer to your home folder (ex. /Users/mrarroyo/ ), followed by Command+backslash (the <--- key). Repeat for the 4 folder.
At last you fire up Safari, head towards http://www.head-fi.org/forum/ and log in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back