CONTEST! Sponsered by Elephas, enter to win a Grado Headphone case.
Aug 8, 2005 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

nomdeguerre

formerly w1ned
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129100

Those pictured are the cases up for grabs. Elephas has sent over 4 extra ones to me to give out. The winner will pay for shipping only.

Contest:
I actually have no idea what the contest should be.
eek.gif

So, I decided for the first case, DESIGN ME A CONTEST! There will be only one winner, although I may use more than one entry.

Winner will be chosen tommorow morning. Last entries in by 11:59 P.M Eastern tonight.

Aug 8, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #3 of 47
How's this for a contest? Make the contestants name every headphone product ever manufactured by Grado/Alessandro, including Joe and John Grado headphones and amps, AND all variations created during manufacture (such as all the different combinations of wires and grilles on the HP1000!) They would have to PM you of course, since you don't want folks piggybacking off of others' answers!

Aug 9, 2005 at 12:20 AM Post #6 of 47
How about something that would be beneficial to the community? For example, what about writing a short post on advice you wish you had received in your first Head-Fi thread, or before purchasing your headphones? What advice would you share with a newcomer? (
"Welcome to head-fi, sorry about your walet", though clutch, would unfortunately not count)

Or, if you would like to use advice-getting that tests debate skills, you could certainly have a contest to find the best argument to justify a headphone purchase to family and friends?
biggrin.gif
Actually, come to think of it, I'd probably bookmark that thread and use everyone else's answers on a daily basics
k1000smile.gif

Edit: bad smilies
frown.gif

Aug 9, 2005 at 12:44 AM Post #9 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
Who can build the fastest cmoy!

biggrin.gif
hehe, a remote controled cmoy, with a little motor, and wheels...

or were you talking about who can build one in the shortest time
wink.gif

sorry.

Aug 9, 2005 at 12:53 AM Post #10 of 47
ENTRY: What is the funniest Head-Fi thread?

Aug 9, 2005 at 12:58 AM Post #11 of 47
In spirit of fante7's "How large is your head thread". Head-fi members will measure the circumference of thier own noggin and whomever ends up with the largest noodle-bowl wins the headphone case.

We will deem this the "HEADCASE" contest. Get it? Head... case. tohoho

Btw, not to scare anyone away from the idea of this contest but... *ahem* I got an even 24 inches here.

Bring it on[/dubya]

Aug 9, 2005 at 1:06 AM Post #15 of 47
i am SO doing that to my next one. I have decreed that I shall build a remote controlled cmoy, and if time permits.... one that shall also carry my zen and follow me around automatically. (Okay, so I'll need a BIG mint tin)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeyus
biggrin.gif
hehe, a remote controled cmoy, with a little motor, and wheels...

or were you talking about who can build one in the shortest time
wink.gif

sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back