Contact Ebay! Stop hoarding and profiteering off people's lives.
Mar 19, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #16 of 16

Quote:
erm if ithis was in Japan maybe but in the US it wont be needed.  so i dont really have any problems selling crap to idiots.

what i do find surprising is that any americans think there is anything wrong with it period.  american healthcare is largely based on ones ability to pay, more so than anywhere else so how would selling potassium iodine pills to the highest bidder any different.  i dont get why one would be okay but not the other?

oh and not saying that the american health care system is wrong just im failing to see the difference

Most of it is coming down to media hype warning of the potential for radiation from the Fukushima Daaichi Plant making its way over the Pacific Ocean to the west coast. The media makes it out as though dangerous amounts of radiation would be able to make the trip, thus frightening the populous into spending large amounts of cash on large quantities of potassium iodide that will not particularly do much here, but could be of some benefit to people of Japan in close proximity to actually high levels of radiation - these people may have difficulty getting to said tablets if people in the US who do not need them, but fear the very unlikely potential to need them, buy all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back