Consider this mic over the Zalman for gaming
Feb 11, 2009 at 9:31 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by wtrx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
..all I know is.. the 595s are on sale right now... but then do you really move up from the 555's and go just one notch? Why not the 600's?
Does it ever end?

You don't go from 555s to 595s, no.
wink.gif

Save up a little and post something in the headphones sub-forum. Most people know their stuff and can sure help you!
After that it's only a matter of time before you will get an amp and a better source.
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 8, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #18 of 21
I just bought my first nice headphones HD555's and almost bought a zalman before seeing this post. I really like the fact that you can just take it off when you're done and I also like the boom vs the clip on. I am struggling to see how exactly these are attached to the headphones since the picture is so dark. Could i bother you to post another pic?

Feb 9, 2010 at 3:33 AM Post #20 of 21
Nice find. The only other one I found that I like with good quality is the flex one that you wrap around your neck. Sorry no link right now.

Feb 10, 2010 at 8:49 AM Post #21 of 21
Well, something is going on w/ my mic. I've got the Zalman, but there's now a "chainssaw/buzzing/vibrator" noise going on in the background. I redid some things in my case, but the mic sorta broke too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back