"Congratulations! It's a dog!"
Jan 27, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hahha...awesome..best show ever..incidentally I am learning to speak French..lol..Never heard of a french bulldog though..the British bulldog I am familiar with..dogs are great fun and even better companions...she looks darn right cute

Yep, I've literally seen every episode about 10 times and it's still as entertaining as when I first saw it.

French bulldogs actually come from Britian. It's a long story.. ;D

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like sleep took over in middle of the play.
tongue.gif

Yep, it was a regular party over here and then POW! - lights out.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about your daschund. Though I admit I haven't "hung out" with a daschund, they seem to be a great companion. And fun too!

Jan 27, 2009 at 2:44 PM Post #18 of 20
It has been over year now since we putted him to sleep, because of incredibly old age and weak heart it obviously didnt enjoy life anymore, he barely moved anymore.
I remember him as a big dog in the body of small dog, (and not one of the rubbertoy-sounding barkers that small dogs generally are) always ready for a fight when outside and afraid of NOTHING (not even passing train, if he would not have been on the leash he would have attacked it!) and pure hunter, incredibly stubborn and intelligent. Inside he was lazy sofa sausage that loved to eat and sleep. And he used to sleep on my lap or between my legs (like in your picture) if I sitted on floor playing console games. Hence the memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back