Concerning the recently deleted thread authored by yours truely (not GB threat, btw)
May 21, 2005 at 3:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PTheD

Headphoneus Supremus
to those that read the thread durring its short life time I would like to say this.

What you interpreted me to be through that post, was not me. I was about to past a very long and very hearfelt post in it, but when I selected to post my writings the thread was gone and my passionat writing was lost as well. I hope all of you can come to know and acccept me and understand the driving emotions behind that post, which were not anything like the projected character I was trying to portray in it.

I don't really know what to say but that I am very sorry that my expression was interpreted as inane & hateful...:depressed Head-Fi member emoticon goes here:

May 21, 2005 at 3:43 PM Post #2 of 6
We'll still let you in tomorrow, bud. Have a safe drive up.
icon10.gif

May 21, 2005 at 3:45 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa
We'll still let you in tomorrow, bud. Have a safe drive up.
icon10.gif

Thank you Old Pa, thank you very much.

May 21, 2005 at 4:09 PM Post #5 of 6
Not to worry. We all have our moments, I know I sure have had mine over the years.

May 21, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #6 of 6
I said this in an IM message to someone from the board that asked me about this mystery post I am talking about, I think it sums up everything I had to say in that post, but this is the shorter version...

"several very well known members crashed down on a post they saw as inane & the wrong way to approach a problem, I just ment the post as an exciting and emotionaly charged way to jump start talking about the issue, unfortunetly they don't understand that all the passion and insanity in the voice of the "poster" was just a character I was getting into because I thought it would make the discussion more interesting, obviously online communitys can't understand paralanguage & nonverbal communication as well as face-to-face communitys can."

Obviously I don't feel guilty about the post I just feel very distraught that it was misinterpreted so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back