ComputerPro's Temper Tantrum
Apr 1, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #181 of 195
Why? Just because he was holding saran-wrap at the time? Don't take me for a fool, boy.

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #182 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Computerpro3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's actually because of the behavior of the admin regarding cash68 that I stopped financially contributing to headfi, and I know several others did as well. Now that this thread and cash68 has spread to hardforums and digg, they are really giving the community a black eye due to the lack of judgment displayed by this particular admin.

Its not like that certain admin that is bugging you the only one with rights to lock this thread and so forth. So why is this thread still going on?
confused_face_2.gif

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM Post #183 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its not like that certain admin that is bugging you the only one with rights to lock this thread and so forth. So why is this thread still going on?
confused_face_2.gif

I sent the others to the Swiss Alps.

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:03 PM Post #184 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So why is this thread still going on?
confused_face_2.gif

Entertainment?

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #185 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Entertainment?

Might as well enjoy it before it gets closed.
popcorn.gif

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #187 of 195
This one and the other should both be locked and then deleted by an admin. I think this one should have gone a long time ago. The lack of moderation and admin of the members section is distressing. This thread went so far off topic so fast and to personal attackes and wasn't locked, I just don't understand. Even regardless of that the information was given there is no more to learn by beating the preverbial dead horse that a lock is in order. I think even at GenMay this would have been locked. We haven't reached 4chan yet but are on our way. What a shame.

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #188 of 195
I don't have anything to say, I just wanted to join in the thread now that I've spotted it and seen its full of, well, massive pointlessness.

w00p w00p.

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #189 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Computerpro3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He must be amazing.

Not really, he just knows well enough to leave when it's over.

Apr 1, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #191 of 195
I'm not sure where I broke any rules with this thread, nor have I had a horribly condescending attitude like you, ComputerPro.

You have spoken down to me, set up strawman arguments, inferred that I am complete moron, backed up this thread on your hard drive to 'save' it, posted it on digg three times, and posted insulting images regarding myself with a little sarcastic comment under each. Edit: Oh yeah, you started a thread just to complain about me, and claimed that I am the reason that you quit donating to Head-fi. What else am I responsible for? Global warming? High gas prices?

So... if you're going to quit donating to this place because of bad behavior, please look in the mirror. I've asked an honest question, and I changed the title when you consistently kept attacking me.

As a token of good faith, I will change the title back, but I hope that you will halt your crusade against me. I feel you are a very knowledgable person, but so highly opinionated you feel the need to attack me for having a difference of opinion. I am guilty of that sometimes, but not lately.

Apr 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #193 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure where I broke any rules with this thread, nor have I had a horribly condescending attitude like you, ComputerPro.

You have spoken down to me, set up strawman arguments, inferred that I am complete moron, backed up this thread on your hard drive to 'save' it, posted it on digg three times, and posted insulting images regarding myself with a little sarcastic comment under each. Edit: Oh yeah, you started a thread just to complain about me, and claimed that I am the reason that you quit donating to Head-fi. What else am I responsible for? Global warming? High gas prices?

So... if you're going to quit donating to this place because of bad behavior, please look in the mirror. I've asked an honest question, and I changed the title when you consistently kept attacking me.

As a token of good faith, I will change the title back, but I hope that you will halt your crusade against me. I feel you are a very knowledgable person, but so highly opinionated you feel the need to attack me for having a difference of opinion. I am guilty of that sometimes, but not lately.

Cash, I'm not going to deny that I troll you. But, I ONLY troll you. In essence, what I've been doing is mirroring your posts towards 95% of the people on this forum. It's not fun to be treated like that, is it? You can deny what I'm saying, but the fact is that in that poll I posted, not a single person took your side. Of course, it's not an objective poll, but it should be a wakeup call.

For what it's worth, I didn't quit donating to headfi because of you, I quit donating to headfi because a certain admin has poor judgement. You were just the catalyst that made it clear.

If you want to go cold turkey on insulting people and starting flamebait threads and want to try to keep your temper in check, I will have no problem with you.

I really don't believe you're stupid - you are obviously a gifted artist/designer and know a ton about cars, imports in particular. Knowing you are not stupid, it's hard to believe that you're doing anything besides trolling when you make threads like this, or make statements like "business majors are all stupid and boring people" or "all SUV drivers are evil". Maybe you don't realize that you're doing it, but going into someone's thread where they asked for advice on playing piano and saying "this is the most obtuse topic ever" is just plain rude. Again, look at the poll for proof.

If you want to act your IQ, you have a lot of things you can contribute to this forum. I genuinely hope you do.

Apr 1, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #194 of 195
Best way to deal with someone like cash is to ignore him. Computerpro3, you have nothing to prove, we all know who is right and who is wrong. Put him on your ignore list and take a deep breath and remove your subscription to this thread. In a few days you will thank me when you come back and see how many people have picked up where you left off and you will realize what a merry-go-round this is. This thread will not have a conclusion for you until you bring it to a conclusion for yourself.
smile.gif

Cash, don't ask a question unless you want the answer.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back