Computer speaker suggestions for gaming
Nov 27, 2013 at 10:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Deathgod881

New Head-Fier
I'm currently looking for computer speakers for gaming/music listening. Plan on getting AC4 Black Flag for my computer along with Watch Dogs and various other next-gen games for my PC so i think its about time to invest in some good speakers for great audio, currently stuck between corsair sp2500 and HiVi M50W 2.1 hearing good reviews and some bad reviews on them both so i don't know which i should get which is why I'm here looking for help XD.

Budget: 400

Nov 28, 2013 at 4:07 AM Post #3 of 8
Heya,

Want to waste your money (ie, computer speaker setups in a box, labeled 2.1 systems, that are just tweeters and a mid-woofer falsely labeled a sub)?

Or do you want to get some serious, serious audio for your money?

TX-SR313
FH-65B's
F-12

Right at your budget for the whole set. That's a ridiculous -real- 2.1 setup.

Very best,

Nov 28, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #4 of 8
I have the Klipsh Promedia 2.1. For the price it offers excellent SQ. Other well rated ones are AegoM, Audioengine.

Jan 19, 2014 at 11:54 PM Post #7 of 8
  Heya,

Want to waste your money (ie, computer speaker setups in a box, labeled 2.1 systems, that are just tweeters and a mid-woofer falsely labeled a sub)?

Or do you want to get some serious, serious audio for your money?

TX-SR313
FH-65B's
F-12

Right at your budget for the whole set. That's a ridiculous -real- 2.1 setup.

Very best,

Can That Receiver Power Those Speakers And Sub?.

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #8 of 8
The sub has it's own amp. That receiver is fine for two small bookshelf speakers. That is FAR more clean power than any of the typical "computer speaker" set-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back